Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to Crazyland...week in review (busy week)...

Hey folks, what's happening, well this is gonna be a good week in review, even though I am sure I won't be able to do it justice. Here we go...

1. Apparently someone jumped off the bridge in Fredericton today...have a look at the linked Blog, all I have to say about this one is...having lived in Fredericton myself for 5 or 6 years...I can understand why...






2. The Obligatory GOOGLE story (because there seems to be a new one everyday)...I won't say too much about this one, only this...people who are not in-tuned with Tech news may not know this, but Google really is making the world go round right now, and for better or worse, they are here to stay!!!

If you search Google for 'world domination', all that happens is their site re-loads...TRY IT!!!





3. Ok, so I have apparently been all over some cool things online this week, but none of them has been cooler than this. If you have the time to watch this and you like to learn new things, I HIGHLY Recommend this link...NORTH KOREA... For those of you who may have been living under a rock, or in an isolation chamber for the last few decades, North Korea is a communist country controlled by one man. That man is the star of Team America, World Police...Kim Jong Il...

North Korea has long been locked down and nobody is really allowed in or out, so the fact that this guy was able to get in is amazing and the fact that he got a camera in, is even more so. The DMZ part of the video is nuts and I recommend that you watch this and enlighten yourself!!!


4. New images of 9/11 were released this week...I don't have any jokes for this one, there videos and pics are still the craziest thing I have ever seen...I still remember driving home from class at UNB and hearing on the radio that a plane hit a building, this didn't register on the severity level for me until I saw the video...





Ok, so this is Valentine's day currently as I sit with a Stella, watching the 2010 Games and writing this not so amazing blog...so I know you are asking yourself, what is Joe doing for his Significant other (aka Jana) on this V Day...well let the answer be heard loud and clear...NOTHING!!!

Deal with it, she is fine with it. This day is complete garbage and anyone who takes it seriously and would be angry at their significant other for not wasting money on Feb 14th needs to have the marbles in their head checked...yeah I said it...


JLS...aka quite possibly the greatest beer in the world...

PS, THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPICS STARTED IN VANCOUVER...MORE ON THAT TO COME...BUT I WILL SAY THE PROTESTERS WHO ARE SMASHING STORE WINDOWS FOR NO REASON, DESERVE WHATEVER THE COPS GIVE EM!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment