Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When I was 13...I wasn't good at anything...

Now I know that is a pretty pessimistic view of my pubescent years...but for good reason when you have a look at this VIDEO. I mean come on, this kid is 13 years old, stands a towering 6 feet 6 inches tall and dunks the ball with ease. Compared to my current stats of 28 years young, 6 feet flat and can barely touch the backboard anymore, I think I have a right to be jealous. Andy got dealt a pretty good hand, let's just hope he does something with it. He does have one good thing going for him, HE IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN! (Father played in the NBA...surprise...and mother was an Olympic Track Star...this is a lethal concoction of DNA goodness if you ask me).

I just have one more thing to say about this...LEAVE THE KID ALONE UNTIL HE IS DONE HIGH SCHOOL...HE'S A KID AND NEEDS TO DEVELOP AS A PLAYER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY AS A PERSON! (Perfect example of why would be Stephon Marbury eating vaseline)...



As our talking head Dicky V would say..."HE'S A DIAPER DANDY!!" and in time he could be "A REAL PTPer"!!











Next...

Well I don't know what next is...but I can tell you a few things...the sun will rise tomorrow, the weather will happen, and the Toronto Maple Leafs will still suck...

Well that's all, short and sweet, just like me it seems...

JLS (aka the best there is, the best the was and the best there ever will be)

No comments:

Post a Comment