Tuesday, August 25, 2009

911...not always for Emergencies...




Well folks, what can I say...this world is full of many different kinds of people. I'm not talking race, or gender...I am however talking about IQ level! Now I am certainly not saying that I am a genius, but I can confidently say that I am significantly higher on the scale than these following people...
____________________________________________________

No Booze? Call 911!

Wednesday August 19, 2009

Robert Cook Mug Shot In recent months, we've gone over many stupid reasons to call 911:

There was Michael Krause, the guy who called 911, and asked for a lift to a Lil Wayne concert.(can't knock this guy, that's a ballsy move...)

There was the infamous McNugget 911 emergency in Florida, followed by the botched Mickey D's order in Oregon, which also required police assistance.(These people deserve to take a long walk off a short cliff...)

We had the story of the depressed woman from Jacksonville, who asked 911 to take her to jail. And, in 2008, we had the story of the man who dialed 9-1-1 with his toe.

Now, we have the case of Robert Edward Cook, who allegedly called 911 because members of his family hid his booze, probably for a very good reason. (Joe's comment: I know a lot of people who like to drink and I have partaken as well...but when it gets to the point A. where your family has to hide your booze from you and B. when you have to respond to that by calling the police...it A&E Intervention time!...I want to know if he called to get the family arrested or if he was reporting a booze robbery)

The police report, quoted in First Coast News indicates that he was in a "drunken state" and so does his mug shot. (Weird Crime Mug Shot Hall of Shame)

_____________________________________________________

Random Thought #8: why does the guy down the street always ask people if they have a spare quarter?...I mean quarters don't expire and I have never once said 'man I have too many damn quarters, I better throw some out...'


Random Thought#9: link this my #8. McDonalds, Wednys, Tim Hortons are always hiring, seriously always...go get a job and earn your own spare quarters...


JLS...tickets still available (more than my ego would like to admit)

No comments:

Post a Comment