Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Return of the Gunslinger...Dickies Universe Follow Up..


I wanted to add a little follow up to Dickie's Universe post from the other day...BK Flame!! The greatest scent on the market today...kills chanel, brute, and old spice any day of the week.

The promotional poster at the top tell is all...if that doesn't make you wanna smell like a whopper, then nothing will. I just wanna eat someone...mmmmmmm...

Let's take a poll...would you sniff me if I wore that BK Flame?...I know ya would...

__________________________________________

Favre is like that old chinese food in your fridge...you ordered the meal for 6 all by yourself...and after 5 days you keep going back for more and it still tastes so good but you just wish it would go the hell away...

Brett Favre...what can I say hasn't already been said...well nothing because I think he is the most talked about sports figure/pop or un pop culture icon in the North America over the past 3 years..

I will say this, the Gunslinger is back...at least the NFL version is. I don't think he's firing with two barrels like he was earlier in his stellar career. The picture at the tope is actually his rookie card...

This is not the heroic Gunslinger that Stephen King Imagined in his Eipc Dark Tower series, and if this was the NFL version of that epic, this would be book 42. The series itself only went 7 deep, so that being said...Brett, I'm gonna watch your games because I am a sucker for an aging sports icon...I will cheer for it to end well and will not be surprised when it doesn't.

Favre Quotes:

I can't believe I survived, not only my life, but I am still playing football 'cause half of those eight or nine years I don't even remember. (clearly that should be one sign to hang em up...)

I consider adversity being good sometimes you know. (Is that why you keep creating so much of it for yourself?...)

I really believe this team has a lot of potential - whether it's this year or in years to come, I don't know. (Is that why he is trying to play for all of the teams in the NFL before he actually retires?...)

Random Thought#3: When I wake up in the morning, I look around and wonder what happened...then I remember that nothing happened and that's why I am where I am...


1 comment:

  1. I will watch his games as well and I will hope he prevails. I don't mind him coming back, I just hate the drama he creates time and again. He's like a zombie movie, I keep kicking the dirt in on him but he won't stay buried.

    As far as the BK Flame goes, anyone wearing it can never complain about being treated like just a piece of meat...that's charbroiled meat to you...

    ReplyDelete