Saturday, August 22, 2009

Have you ever?...


Well I was listening to my favorite radio station today, 102.1 the Edge here in Toronto and I heard this interesting piece...Things men think about doing...I found it on LoriAnn's blog...she found it in men's health.

Now what I've done is highlited ones green that I have tried, and ones red that I have actually thought about doing...then at the end I am going to add some sweet ones that didn't make the cut...Try not to think differently of me, but if you do, that's fine too!!

Here are 16 things you've thought about doing... maybe you have done some of them, if thats the case, let me know! If you want to know what happens if you try this stuff go here:http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/eternal_question_answers/

Throw a Penny Off a Building
Marry Your Cousin
Put Metal in the Microwave
Stow Savings Under the Mattress
Get Shocked with Heart Paddles
Never Shut Off Your Computer
Never Cut Your Hair
Never Changed the Oil in Your Car
Throw a Moving Car into Park
Stick a Finger into a Gun Barrel
Cooked Something at 700 Degrees
Left Your Airplane Seat Reclined
Swallow Gasoline
Touched Jumper-Cable Clamps Together (albebit by mistake)
Objected at a Wedding
Tried to Make a Citizen's Arrest (NEVER THOUGHT OF IT, BUT THAT'S A WICKED IDEA!!!)

Now I have highlited a good # of those things, so Men's Health has a decent idea of what they are talking about...however I think they missed some, so here is the addition list that apprear's in this Month's issue of Dr Joe's Health and Wellness Book...

-Get Punched by Mike Tyson in his prime
-Go swimming above Niaga Falls, just to see if you are as good as you say you are
-Swerve into oncoming traffic like in that messed up movie 'Crash'(not the movie of the year version)
-bungee jump off the CN Tower
-Fly a plain through the world famous Hartland Covered Bridge (this was in a dream, I in no way condone this activity....:)
-Similar to the object at a wedding, but I would also like to add stand up and yell...'It's my baby'

Now I could go on for days with ideas, but my brain may or may not work differently from other...WHAT WOULD YOU ADD TO THE LIST? I KNOW WE ALL HAVE THINGS THAT WE SECRETLY WONDER ABOUT!!!

JLS

Random Thought #5? I think: I like the article that Sports Illustrated does....it's called Thing's I Think I Think...

Random Thought #6: It must be true that most of your best friends are made later in life, as I only activly talk to 2 or 3 people I went to HHS with...

Random thought #7: iPhones and Tornados are cool...



No comments:

Post a Comment