Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend in Review...Random thoughts #1...


Well I will say I have had a pretty good weekend all around...Tiger Woods did not...however he still made more money than I may make in my lifetime...YA Yang everyone...

We went to Sandbanks Prov Park on Saturday for the beach, good times, a lot of sun and some pops. The water was bath water warm and looked like people had actually bathed in it as well, but I will pretend that wasn't the case. I don't want to taint the greatness. If youe have not been, go, it's worth the price of admission...

Check it out here at : http://www.ontarioparks.com/english/sand.html

Watched Demolition Man last night after my better half fell asleep. I realized there is a reason I have not thought about that movie since it came out in 1993...it was like watching paint dry, but with less of a plot/storyline (like baige or white paint, not even a fun color like red or aqua)...but I kept watching, so that should tell you a lot about my brain...

60 Minutes had the first interview with M Vick since his release 85 days ago. Not bad, people will be skeptical and should be until his actions live up to these words:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5245553n&tag=contentMain;cbsCarousel

They also had some stuff on there about Cold Play, they looked way cooler on there than Pat had made them seem, so check that out too.

District 9: I will give it a 7/10...well thought out story and well done for what it was meant to be...I recommend it if you like something different. If you are closed minded, then save your 13 bucks...

Random thought #1: Why do they have to be called long johns? Why not like long Bob's or something like that. What did John do to get so much respect from the fashion world?...

Random Thought #2: Why does the name Joe have to get such a bad rap?...average Joe, cup of Joe, Joe blow, ordinary Joe...my life goal is to shake this stigma for all Joe's, so watch out and welcome to the show...


JLS

No comments:

Post a Comment