Saturday, September 26, 2009

Man, where have you been?...


Well I know that's what you have all been asking yourselves about the JLS blog because I have been extremely slack in posting something new...well I would love to give you a great reason why I haven't been able to write something...but the fact of the matter is, I am just lazy lol

Seriously though, me, well I am a busy man. I just started a new job 7 weeks ago and I love it. It's a whole new world for me and I am having to learn a ton...which incase you are wondering is a good thing, because as Henry Ford said, "if a man stops learning, he is old, no matter his age"...I also have been looking for a new car, playing video games, softball, doing dishes and of course I have a lovely woman that apparently I am supposed to spend time with...haha, joking, she is a delight only slighly less than myself.

What to write about...how about this weeks NEWS HEADLINES!!!...

-Man catches shark and builds aquarium at home, which he bathes in each morning.
-Woman in Taiwan becomes impregnated by random sprem while working at sperm donor clinic.
-Midget hits for the cycle in softball championship game.
-George W Bush chuckles to self after thinking about how he was Pres of the USA for almost a decade.
-Jealous GPS clearly wants man to back over wife...

Oh wait, THIS JUST IN...IF YOU BELIEVED ANY OF THAT, THEN YOU NEED TO THINK MORE...Because I made most of them up and stole the rest from a fake news site...

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU KIDS...DON'T BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ/HEAR/SEE, AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!! THE MIND IS TOO BEAUTIFUL A THING TO WASTE! BELIEVE ME, I KNOW!

Well here are some more things:

-->New music you should hear: Foo Fighters new song Wheels is good stuff, not thier best bet a hell of a lot better than most rock bands...Three Days Grace, Alice in Chains, Muse all have new albums, all awesome...Pearl Jam cd is good, but not up to the Pearl Jam standars in the JLS opinion...people need to take care of each other, what is wrong with people...everyone has a story, start asking people what theirs is sometime, instead of thinking of yourself all the time, trust me, it will pay off!!...Take care of yourselves ok, seriously, I don't have a lot of friends lo ...


I just want to say that my sister is having a baby soon and this is sweet because I am already the best uncle in the world, so I guess it's about time I have a niece/nefew to look out for!!

Ok folks, I know this has been a very random blog and I didn't have a focused topic like I usually do...but sometimes you just need to let you voice be heard!!Follow What's Heard, Deserve the Future... 

Links to look at, cause I condone them...

Dave Grohl and Will Ferrell Duet...starts slow, ends funny... Also, Dave is pound for pound the best live act alive right now, ya heard it here!!!!

Random Thought #whateveri'mat: why wouldn't I sit at home and stare at the spider on the wall? I mean he's a living creature too right? He deserves our respect...ok you're right, that's weird...I'll just eat him...

Next random thought: "today's forecast, cloudy with a chance of turtles", now that's a classic line from Raphael!
JLS (aka the one and only devourer of chickens)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment